Friday 1 February 2013

Tidying The Sty

Today has been rather uneventful if i were to be deadly honest. Having woken up around 12:45 and gone to the gym an hour later i hadn't even had the slightest whiff of morning; this however, didn't deter me from setting off to the gym with ye olde companion Kyle. Fridays are slowly becoming chest and slight shoulders day, this is thanks to Kyle slowly changing round his routine; and i tend to follow his routine as it works for me.

Me emerging from my room after a rough night.

I then wandered off to the pub with Mark from work, not to drink per say but to just have a catch up and see how he's doing. After this we wandered towards The Chillingham and sat there to have a drink, although again i refused alcohol and had a pint of coke; not as much of a health kick as i would have liked. So then i called time and went home, i decided that tidying my room was the order for the remainder of the day; except my eye caught YouTube and i began to watch a YouTuber called "crabstickz".

Now this guy is fantastic and i recommend you check his channel out, his impressions and facial expressions are priceless and to some degree he reminds me of Jim Carrey. Don't ask me why because i don't know and i can't quite pin it but he has had me in stitches all of today; so that's a mini review for anyone having a look through these!

My room quite literally has been turned around and now my desk is in such a position in which it has good lighting for my future vlogs (whenever they may arise), and also it feels a lot nicer and productive. I'm not entirely sure how a space can feel productive but it does; fingers crossed that this rings true for the rest of my uni course!

In a bit Blogger.

No comments:

Post a Comment