Tuesday 5 February 2013

Avengers Procrastinate!


I have decided that once i save up enough money, i am going to set up several gigs across the UK and get my band to tour. All this plan requires is a lot of money and a singer; the second requirement is a bit more difficult, as all my band have managed to do is write a lot of tunes and material but due to a lack of vocals they are not "Songs".

Anyways I've spent my Sunday sleeping til 2pm and then finishing watching The Avengers, which some would consider a good afternoon; but I'm sick of having to miss half my day because my body clock refuses to wake up early for anything bar work. I then spent the rest of that day lounging about the house, eating pancakes and generally worrying about the fact that i have lost any motivation to do anything.

scarlett johansson iron man cityscapes cars comics thor explosions captain america superheroes build Wallpaper
One of my favorite movies to date, Hopefully the next installment will be just as amazing!

I haven't updated my blog in two days, this is the first time since starting them that I've just looked at it and done absolutely nothing about it. That upsets me, after all I've tried to do one every day and i managed to mess that one up. However on Monday i went to the gym with Kyle before seeing Jess briefly and this managed to cheer me up quite a bit. I then managed to persuade James to come online and play several hours of games which was always going to be a good laugh; before i knew it the clock had struck 2am and i decided to go to bed to save my sanity.

Today i think i might go to the cinema with Emma and get our free unopened gift from Pizza Hut; fingers crossed it will be an iPad or some crazy stuff like that. Unfortunately that is quite literally my life today, nothing of massive note; apart from i was quite looking forward to a little adventure but then got cancelled due to illness, I guess things happen for a reason!

In a bit Blogger.


No comments:

Post a Comment