Thursday 7 February 2013

Re-Motivation Attempt.

So the past few days have been a bit interesting, well i lie; they were just mediocre but when you do nothing for a long time, anything is more interesting.

I'm not sure if that sentence made sense.

Anyway, I've managed to finally trump the tax man and hopefully get all my beloved tax back! In addition to this i have finally got back into the routine of going to the gym 3/4 times a week; and it feels good. So basically i went to uni on Wednesday and hated it, but then something very odd happened... As i left the building to go to the bus home, i suddenly began to feel motivated! Now this doesn't seem like much to most others but considering I've been absolutely cabbaged for a while now, this was a god send. I've planned out several projects to keep me going up until summer and then i will have to see what happens from then; this may seem short sighted but as i have no definitive full time job after uni, I'm not one hundred percent sure what will happen.

I should print this out and use it as my motto.

The picture you see above is what i saw yesterday while roaming the internet and it just struck a chord with me straight away; I've never quit a job and I've never quit education, given i was extremely close to dropping out of uni... But i stuck at it.

Maybe this is what i needed. That sentence means an awful lot to me, I won't quit on something just because its too damn hard. I can't do it, maybe it's because of the way my mum never stuck at one job for very long; now don't get me wrong, my mum is an incredible person. Bubbly, Fun, Always looks at the best things; she just hasn't found the right job yet, and that scares me. I couldn't change jobs every year or so like her and i believe I've translated that into my personal life and education.

Maybe you could take that saying and use it to help keep you going; It does that for me, i would love to know if that does it for you.

In a bit Blogger.

No comments:

Post a Comment