Saturday 2 February 2013

The Musical Epiphany

Earlier this week i vowed to myself i would change my life around because, after new year, it never really got kick-started again. That was due to many things like: sleep pattern, shift work, uni deadlines and several other factors. This slowly began to pile on top of me after i went back to university; deadlines looming and friendships straining.

Meanwhile my whole musical life just stopped.

My Bedroom is slowly becoming some weird blogging sphere.

Now don't get me wrong when i say that, obviously it couldn't have stopped with all the band practices and uni work going on; but i hadn't just sat and played my guitar in years. That used to be such a big part of me when i was younger and i feel like i have lost that; i can't even explain how much that had hit me when i was sitting in my room earlier. I've since decided that i will try to practice my guitar everyday and also try to get to the gym 4 times a week and eat healthier; given this is a hard task, but I'm damn sick of doing nothing with my life.

Hopefully a month from now i will have kept with my program and with any luck i will be in better shape. This began with this weekend as i totally blitzed my room and managed to make it a much more live-able place. I'm now saving up for two things, the first is a decent video camera to begin my vlogs and the second is a 4x12 cab for my amp so i can deafen myself and the neighbours. Hey ho YOLO... My god that is infectious; Kyle has been saying it for months and its now rubbing off.

Damn it Kyle!

In a bit Blogger.

No comments:

Post a Comment