Friday 25 January 2013

The Recording Fluke

Good morning Blogger,

So today i successfully managed to miss all of my alarms and sleep in til just before 3pm. You can imagine how happy i was about that! Although i feel like maybe its what i needed, after all I've been feeling incredibly drained for the past four days.

On a happier note, Myself and Kyle recorded the new song idea that we came up with yesterday at band practice and it sounded surprisingly good. It was after all just recorded with two guitars on an iPhone; I'm hoping that James and Andy enjoy it and work some new stuff to put with it. The possible single i hope? It's not exactly jumpy, but it is very nice listening.

Kyle and Myself in the studio with Ben recording us, New song ideas anyone

Today will most probably be a chilled day, listening to random songs on SoundCloud and maybe trying to mix some more of my portfolio. That's right, I'm working towards a portfolio for my attempt at getting a job in a recording studio. After all if i didn't make it as a musician at least my ability to work in a studio could work out... right?

Hopefully work tomorrow won't be too stressful and i have my staff Christmas party on Sunday so i hope that is a good laugh, after all, free food and drink!

That willl do for now,

In a bit Blogger.

No comments:

Post a Comment