Wednesday 30 January 2013

Friends and Sleeping Patterns

I started off this morning (or rather yesterday morning) with an early alarm call. Well i say early, however thanks to the way my sleeping pattern has developed its now more an afternoon alarm call; i blame late nights with friends and new years parties that continue on til the 3rd of January. Now don't get me wrong, these late nights have been some of the more ridiculous and fun filled times I've had in my life so far; it's just that now I'm most productive at 2am and i struggle to function on less than 10 hours sleep.

As you see this is a deadly circle.

My reaction to every normal human... ever.

I have quite literally been in Uni for about 15 minutes today to pick up some paperwork. Now i understand it is my education I'm playing with here; however when i am paying for the knowledge, i would like to think i also have control over when i go in. Using this thought process means that i can go in for almost insane short amounts of time when needed and complete the majority of my work at home; which trust me is more comfortable and it means the travel time is significantly reduced (a.k.a. reaching for my laptop).

Myself and the band have decided to keep looking for a singer, this is thanks to the lack of dedication to practice shown by the recent possibility; not only this but he talked down to the majority of us and naturally it wasn't something we were going to accept. So I'll keep an eye out, but i could use suggestions if anyone reading this happens to "know a guy".


In a bit Blogger.


No comments:

Post a Comment