Monday 28 January 2013

The Hangover Recovery

Just about sums up my day.
So my idea to produce a day to day blog has already stopped, this is simply due to the fact that i had my staff Christmas party on Sunday. So basically i ended up intoxicated or otherwise busy and i was completely unable to update it.

Enough of that. Today has been a day of laziness, one of those days where you say to yourself that you will end up doing something useful and it always ends up being unfulfilled. Instead of actually doing anything of use to my career search, i had Jess come round and keep me company; i haven't seen her for quite a while so it was a lovely opportunity to catch up and have a slow day with her. I have one problem with today, and that is my mood swings.

One minute i was perfectly content, then all of a sudden i would hit rock bottom. Now this probably wasn't helped by the fact that i was convinced both my flatmates were a bit off with me. But again i can't tell if this was just my mood talking or if it was a genuine thing that i picked up on; I'm beginning to feel pushed out of my own home. That's right, i believe this house is my home. No longer my parents house, but here, in this house in Heaton. I feel like it's home.

I've felt left out of housemates lives a bit for a while now. Just i always feel like I'm being a royal pain in their ass. In addition to this, i feel like this two jobs thing has gone on for too long now; my job at the restaurant is just getting in the way far too much. I may benefit from the money, but i also feel like my life is passing me by. But that's enough for now.


In a bit Blogger.

No comments:

Post a Comment