Thursday 24 January 2013

Reinventing the Heroes

Good evening Blogger,

Today I've been nicely busy, not the kind of busy where you cannot think straight or even begin to remember what you did five minutes before hand, but the busy where i felt happy and content that i had something to work to at all hours of the day.

My phone interview went well, although I'd love to know if they have to follow a script because the woman on the other end of the phone kept repeating questions, almost immediately after i had answered the gist of it in an earlier question. After all this I found myself feeling much happier about things, and decided to be a lot more pro-active with my time.

The band with Jack; The possible singer.
I had band practice today with the guys, it was absolutely brilliant as we had the new singer come in and sing for us. Playing some random covers ranging from All Time Low to Escape The Fate. We even ended up creating a metal cover of Get Low - T-Pain. All I'm saying is I love how my band mates and myself are coming together and forming one unit, there are still times where it can be rough, but I've never felt so happy about the way a band is forming. The singer, also named Jack, is very good and hopefully will decide to stick with us as i feel we can go somewhere with his singing style; I just can't wait to get out on stage and just blow away anyone who see's us.

Look out world, New State Heroes are here.



New State Heroes on Social Media:

Facebook: www.facebook.com/newstateheroes
Twitter: www.twitter.com/newstateheroes
YouTube: www.youtube.com/newstateheroes

In a bit Blogger.


No comments:

Post a Comment